Thursday, July 17, 2014

Life: How to have glowing skin like Korean??

Wonder how Korean have glowing skin?? Wanna know their secret??ㅋㅋㅋ Most of us aware that Korean think appearance, image is very important aspect in life and that's why plastic surgery procedure is very famous in South Korea. However today I'm not going to talk about this topic!ㅋㅋㅋ

Lets' go, figure out their simple routine for kept their skin glowing every day. ^^ Have anyone of you know what is Ddae su gweon (때수건)?? At first when I'm at Korea I have no idea what is this.ㅋㅋㅋ Then when I went to Daiso, I saw it but as it was written in Korean, I only know how to read it, but have no idea how to use it. ㅋㅋ I thought it somewhat like table cloth??! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After reading at someone blog then I know what is was!ㅋㅋ However at that time I already back to my country.ㅠㅠ I am thinking how to get it without going to Korea. Then I found out that, its available in convenient store!ㅋㅋㅋ

I went to the convenient store with my office mate and look for it. ㅋㅋㅋ When I show her, she seems like blur and asking me what is this.ㅋㅋ This makes me reflect on how was my reaction when I first saw it! ㅋㅋㅋ I explain to her what is it and how to use it. DDae su gweon widely been used in public bathroom (목욕탕) in Korea.

DDae su gweon is a massage bath towel. This massage bath towel is not an ordinary towel. The texture of this ddae su gweon is different. It's rough! However its good when we applied on our skin. This towel will eliminate your dead skin or any dirt that stuck onto your skin. Just put some shower bath and scrub your skin with it, yes its quite hurt but after having it, you will feel delicate skin and it makes your skin glowing!! Try to get it and lets' start scrubbing!ㅋㅋㅋ  



p/s: The method is simple isn't it? What's are you waiting for? Lets' have flawless and radiant skin today ㅋㅋ

Photo Credit: baya100.tistory.com
                     mspmate.kr

No comments:

Post a Comment