Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Guesthouse: Jeju-do

Normally, before I went for my trip I will make reservation of my lodging first but for my recent trip, I let my ex-boyfriend did for us. Since he don't like plan trip, all were spontaneous!ㅋㅋㅋ We head off to Jeju at evening and we reached there around 7:00 p.m. You may read our journal here.

For this trip I'm not going to suggest every guesthouse we stayed in Jeju, but I will just select the best guesthouse we stayed in Jeju. Practically we stayed at three guesthouse as we went to three different areas. The best guesthouse we stayed located at Seongsan-ri. For those who plan to go to Seongsan Ilchulbong, Dosirak Guesthouse were quite near with the peak.

This guesthouse also near to convenient store, a cafe & bar, seafood restaurant, police station and at intersection of main road where its quite easy for you if you need to catch up cab. The guesthouse just recently open so not many foreigner knows about it. I try to google it, for the map and link but I can't find any!ㅠㅠ Thanks to my ex, he successfully found them on the internet!ㅋㅋㅋ You may sneak peak them here.

The rooms were clean, and they provide breakfast. Of course it self-service!ㅋㅋㅋ They provide you with bread, jam,butter, milk and eggs. Yet I didn't fix our breakfast instead my ex does for us!ㅋㅋ Lazy girl!? Hahah well actually because I don't know well how to use their stove! ㅋㅋㅋ and my ex finish get ready earlier than me!ㅋㅋㅋ

I recommend this guesthouse to others except for MUSLIM TRAVELERS! This place were nice but one of the facilities provided is NOT suitable for Muslim travelers. I had experience it and I wish NOT to experience it anymore! Yes people may call me as old school mentality but honestly I can't accept this particular culture. ㅋㅋㅋ








p/s: They also provide us with sunrise tour. However we didn't went to Seongsan Ilchulbong instead off shore where Seongsan Ilchulbong is the background.

Sources: http://cafe.naver.com/dosiraktour?viewType=pc

Credit: My Ex      

1 comment: