Monday, August 18, 2014

Guesthouse: Cheonggyecheon Stream, Seoul

It's been 3 months since my last visit to Korea, time flies so fast! It's like a blink of eyes, yet the memories still fresh on my mind. As for my last visit, I didn't plan for my trip and its happen spontaneous!ㅋㅋㅋ Most of the time me and my ex little bit struggling to find a guesthouse to stay. We went there during one of important event in Korean calendar every year, so it was so hard to find a guesthouse! 

While we in Seoul, we thought there are rooms available but we were wrong!!ㅋㅋㅋ Since this is not my first time in Seoul, so I tried to contact my previous guesthouse that I stayed during 2013 trip. With a big expectation, we wish there are rooms available but at the end there is no rooms!ㅠㅠ He had no problem because he need to go somewhere else attending event but what about me???!!! 

Well no worry, he's not a bad guy and left me alone while catching up his event.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He tried his best to look for my room. After so many calls (I even can't remember how many) ㅋㅋ finally we found a room! Yay!!! Its somewhere near to Cheonggyecheon Stream. I've been here on 2012 trip but I have no idea in which lane it is.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

It's a new guesthouse. At that time they just start operating their guesthouse a few days before. Basically my 2014 trip, its like exploring new guesthouse!ㅋㅋㅋ The guesthouse name is 24 Guesthouse. The guesthouse location is very strategic, very near to subway station, near to airport bus station, near to Cheonggyecheon Stream and some other attractions in Seoul.^^ 

The rooms are very clean and there is breakfast provided. ^^  Apart from that, the owner and the staffs are very friendly too! ^^ The manager is very fluent in English and owner is fluent in Japanese. There is a room for cultural experience as well. For more information and booking you can click here. They also can be reach via kakao talk, their Kakao ID:  KKS 9428.








p/s: I left some of my stuff here before travelling to Tongyeong. They help me to keep it. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment