Friday, August 1, 2014

Throwback# Places: Haeundae Beach!

I'm back! Sorry for not posting any new entry for so long.. Well since the airplane (MH17) been shot down, as Malaysian we felt very sad and on grieve..It's such a very hard year for all Malaysian, even though I known NO ones on board those plane, but its such heart breaking especially it happen when festive seasons around the corner... Then I've been busy preparing for Eidulfitri or known as Eid Mubaraq.

Lets' back to our topic! Plan to go to South Korea for this summer?? Make sure to pack your swimming suit or bikini along! ㅋㅋㅋ. Summer heat will makes you sweat a lot and if you were in Busan don't miss a chance to stop by at the most fascinating beach in Korea!! ^^ Yes in Busan there are few stunning beach, wanna feel like you were in Miami without boarding to States?? with umbrella set along all over the beach on summer? Haeundae beach is the BEST place!! ^^

Haeundae beach is a famous beach to go in summer for most of Korean.  Many numerous event held in Haeundae throughout the year. Haeundae been named by scholar Choi Chi-Won during Silla Kingdom (BC 57~AD 935).This white sandy beach is about 1.5 km along, with 30-50 wide. For more information about Haeundae beach you may read it here.

I've been to Hauendae beach during my 2013 trip. This beach is one of special spot for me!^^~ My ex-boyfriend hold my hand for the first time here. ㅋㅋㅋ Even though at that time I have no idea why he holds my hand as he didn't confess to me yet!ㅋㅋㅋ We went here at night, and it was cold as we went there during autumn,ㅋㅋㅋ so on my mind was probably he just wanna keep my hand warm. ㅋㅋㅋ You may read our journal here.ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ





p/s: Even though it over and not as what we plan at least it was a good memory that I will cherish for rest of my life?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264155

Photo Credit: asiarooms.com
                     corural.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment