Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Korean Food: Goguma Yanggaeng?? (고구마양갱)

While browsing for Korean food on the internet, suddenly I remember few months ago I make something but I forgot to write it down here!ㅋㅋㅋ Normally I learn to cook Korean food from the internet but this time I learn to cook it from someone.Well of course I didn't attend the class since we were living very far. I just learnt it via messenger.ㅋㅋㅋ

The ingredients for the cuisine are easy to find and the recipe is simple too!ㅋㅋ It's like a blink of eyes, jajang ready to serve!ㅋㅋ Its a dessert, the dessert name is goguma yanggaeng (고구마양갱).An original recipe for this dessert actually is made by adzuki beans but since at that time he can't find adzuki beans he decided to use sweet potato. Here are the list of ingredients and how to do it. ^^

Ingredients:

Sweet potato (고구마)
Jelly powder
Sugar
Honey/ sweet syrup
Crash Almond
Water

How to do it:

1.Boiled the sweet potato, then peel its skin.
2.Mashed the potato.
3.Boiled little of water with jelly powder.
4. Put some sugar and add sweet syrup
5.Mix it with the sweet potato that you mashed earlier.
6.Stir, simmer the mixture until it became thick
7.Put some crash almond and stir it again.
8. When the mixture become thick, turn off the fire.
9. Then put it in small container, let it clog for 2-3 hours
10. Finally you can cut it into bite size,ready to serve! 







p/s: Same dessert but different colors??ㅋㅋㅋ He used yellow sweet potato while I'm using orange/red sweet potato ^^ Which one looks yummy?? :P I didn't put how many of it because I forgot to write it down, well its up to you on how much serving you wanna make it! :P

Photo Credit: My Ex boyfriend


No comments:

Post a Comment