Friday, August 8, 2014

Life: Eid Mubaraq Celebration in South Korea


I guess its not too late to wish Eid Mubaraq to my Muslim readers, wherever we are, I hope all of us celebrate it nice with our love one. ^^ Despite the conflict between Gaza and Israel, most of Muslims celebrate Eid Mubaraq peacefully. Due to the conflict that arise, many people have a wrong perception about Islam. On their mind Islam or Muslim is a terrorist. However I hope with the videos I attached below, all you will get a basic, correct fact about Islam. Islam is a peaceful religion. :) Sorry I can't get the new  video of Eid Mubaraq celebration in Korea, but I only get a latest picture during 2014 Eid Mubaraq in Seoul Central Mosque. so Yay! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ


During festive seasons, lots of my relatives asked me about my trip to Korea. They asked me am I obsessed with K-pop for been to Korea, three time?? I just laughing hearing it! What? K-pop??? No way! Yes I listen to it but not as fanatic fan until spot for those artist at famous area!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Then they asked me few questions.

Personally for me, those questions are ordinary questions! I've heard it thousand times!ㅋㅋㅋ As Muslim they kept asking me "is there easy to find halal food in Korea? How about a place to worship (prayer), Is there is Korean Muslim?? Well I've been wrote those in few entry before. You can get the list of halal restaurant here. ^^

How about a place for Muslim to worship. There are many mosque in Korea. However Korean address it as "Masjid"sound familiar?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They have big Masjid in Itaewon, Seoul, I've been there before, very nice!^^ Apart from Seoul there are many "Masjid" at other province too. For more information about this and list of Masjid or hall for Muslim prayer in Korea you may refer here.

For the third question, yes there is gradually increasing numbers of Muslim within Korean community. Not much but at least some of Korean these days were curious about it, start to search about Islam and some lead them to embrace Islam. ^^ From what I saw in the video, I'm happy with it! ^^ I just thinking how about myself celebrating it there in the future? Who knows ??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ only Allah knows! :)





                          


p/s: For Korean who would like to know about Islam, please search it from the correct sources so that you won't confuse anymore. ^^ You can search or ask here.



Picture Credit: KBS
Video Credit: Tyan Fha
                      CymeX's vids
                      Sadik Nillay

                

2 comments:

  1. you have been to korea for 3 times? wow!!!! me too also will be going to korea this nove for my 3rd time visit there ^.^ happy to know you... my relatives also asking same questions why i go to korea 3 times and why i am so obsessed with korea. i love read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've been there 3 times hahah XD but I guess its time to explore other countries after this. Ahh it will be so soon, nice! Hope you ll having a good trip, ^^ if you need any information you can ask me :) Hahah I'm obsess with it scenery! Lucky me even I'm not there I still can have some nice scenery hehe, some of my Korean friends sent me ^^

    ReplyDelete