Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Korea Trip Journal : Day 7

Since I was too exhausting last night, I woke up little bit late!ㅋㅋㅋ. As it quite late I'm kind of bit blur,I straightly open my room door! Then I saw a guesthouse owner and one of the Korean guy at the kitchen! I was like!! Oh no!! I think I'm look very messy!! ^^~~~ They says morning and I think I replied them even though that was one of my embarrassing moment while I'm at Korea??ㅋㅋㅋ

Then I showered. After finish pack my stuff for a last time and checking everything. It's quite late to have breakfast but then I can't leave guesthouse without eat anything because the journey took around 4 hours and 30 minutes?? My belly will produce strange sounds later! ㅋㅋㅋ Then I realized I had a side dishes to eat but I don't have rice!! I went down to the grocery and bought an instant rice.

When I'm back, the guesthouse owner already left, only me and two Korean guys there. One take a shower, another one playing guitar. I want to eat my rice but I don't know how to operate the microwave! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ so I ask him to help me to re-heat my instant rice. ^^~~ He help me to re-heat it. I went to my room to take the side dishes then I found out owh I still have some postcards left! Hmm I guess I can give him since he help me to check my bus schedule last night and re-heat my rice?? ㅋㅋㅋ

I gave him the postcard. Then I ask him to join me for breakfast. Too late for breakfast! I guess brunch?? (breakfast+lunch) ㅋㅋ I explain to him about my traditional side dishes and ask him to try it. While I'm enjoying my rice, he also seems enjoying trying the side dishes. ^^ Then I ask him "where is the guesthouse owner??" He told me that the guesthouse owner left. Then another Korean guy left the guesthouse, so just two of us remaining there. I ask him about his plan. He told me he's not sure yet.

Again, I told him to help me to contact the guesthouse owner as I wanna take our last photo since I wanna write about the guesthouse later. After I finish re-check my stuff. He called the guesthouse owner and telling about my request. We need to wait for about 20 minutes as the guesthouse owner went for hiking. I try to transfer my photos to my portable external hard disk. Since the lap top was in Korean, I don't know what to do and again asking for his help! Ahhhh too many help I ask him! ㅋㅋㅋ

I ask him for a second time about his plan, still he had no idea. Then out of blue I ask him " can you accompany me to Busan?" Well I don't expect much, just asking.. My phone kept ringing! Katalk message from my closed friend asking where am I?? He kept telling me the bus ll leave soon! I didn't reply it as I'm waiting for Korean guy answer. ㅋㅋㅋ However I don't rely on him much as I just try my luck!ㅋㅋㅋ Then he agreed to travel to Busan with me. ^^ Yay!!!

We still waiting for a guesthouse owner, While waiting he's playing guitar and singing. I even record him! ㅋㅋㅋ When the guesthouse owner arrived, we immediately took pictures together and chat for a very short period. Then I replied my closed friend katalk and we left to the U-square. As time is running out, we just took cab there. Right after we arrived at U-square we heading to the bus ticket counter. I offered to pay the bus ticket for him since I ask for his help but he refused!

He told me no need to pay for his bus ticket, since I'm travel alone I should save some cash! so I just give him cash to buy the ticket.We don't have enough time to argue! ㅋㅋㅋ He bought our bus ticket but the seat was separate!He asked the bus driver if we can sit together so that we can plan our trip at Busan. I told him about my plan at Busan and we chat for a while then I don't know when I fell asleep!ㅋㅋㅋ ^^~~

I think I have a long slept! When I woke up we about to reach Busan!ㅋㅋㅋ Once we reach Busan he taught me on how to save budget by buying budgeting subway pass. I never know about this! ㅋㅋ Then while we heading to Nampodong, (guesthouse that I booked earlier) he told me that it's been so long since his last visit to Busan. He don't like Busan and Nampodong as it leaved bad memories to him. I ask him "why Busan left him bad memories?" He told me that his Ex-gf live at Busan! I felt sorry for him! If I knew I won't ask him to travel with me to Busan!

We checked in the guesthouse. The funny thing is since he didn't wear his glasses, guesthouse staff thought he's foreigner! They start to speak with him in Japanese??ㅋㅋㅋ!! He told them that he's Korean! The staff keep says sorry to him.LOL After we check in, we went out to grab something as quite starving!ㅋㅋㅋ First we try japchae at Busan downtown. Then we went to one of famous signature street food at Busan. We try pajeon and squid salad. Marvelous!! I really love it taste!!

Then we ride subway to the two most famous beach in Busan! Haeundae and Gwanggali beach!He suggest to go to Haeundae beach first. We went there and strolling along the beach. Since it was cold, he offered his hand to me. Well at first I was like hmmm, but since it was cold yes I need some heat. ㅋㅋㅋ After snap some pictures we decided to go to Gwanggali beach. At Gwanggali beach he bought firework! He told me normally Korean couple will buy firework and play it on sea shore with Gwanggwan Bridge as the background!

On my mind was @_@! Quite confused! ㅋㅋㅋ but since we travel together why not we play firework together? It would be nice experience for both of us. ^^ We play the firework and snap some pictures. Then we heading back to Nampodong for having late dinner. ㅋㅋㅋ  Since it was too late, we just choose a restaurant that near to our guesthouse. We ate seafood and rice. ㅋㅋㅋ The restaurant staff kept asking him in Korean about me, I have no idea what they talking about though! ㅠㅠ

After finish our dinner, we had coffee and cheese cake ^^ at other place. While having this desert, we watch TV and that's how I'm trapped to be Korean drama fan again!!! ㅋㅋㅋ Then we went back to our guesthouse. The staff already left and no ones around, so we just sit in one corner and chatting.

He told me that he wanna tell something to me. I told him "ok, what is it?". Suddenly he confessed to me!!! I was like @_@!!!!! I didn't expect this at all! I ask him what was the reason?? He told me no reasons at all its just he felt it. He didn't force me to give an answer right away to him though. He says he didn't expect much but he just wanna told me that because he don't like to feel stuffy. Tomorrow he will leaving early in the morning, so I had couple of hours to give him the answer. Curious to know my answer to him and what happen tomorrow?? Don't forget to keep reading my next entry! :P 

my last brunch at Gwangju ㅠㅠ

Budgeting Busan subway pass

Our Guesthouse

Japchae

Pajeon + Squid Salad

Haeundae

Gwanggan Bridge

Gwanggali

Our dinner

Our desert




p/s: Busan is a heaven for seafood! I really wanna go there again! ^^ sorry for strange sound in this video. It's my katalk message notification! ㅋㅋㅋ





No comments:

Post a Comment