Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Trip 2014 with LOVE: Day 7

New day begins,we plan to go to another island near to Tongyeong but first, we need to check out and looking for new guesthouse. ㅋㅋㅋ My boyfriend went to Tongyeong few times so he had friend that own a guesthouse. ^^ We check in at his friend guesthouse and heading off to Ferry terminal.

Anyone watch Korean drama " Man come from another star?" As I really love this drama and the actor, I wanna go to their shooting place! ㅋㅋㅋ When we reach the ferry terminal, they told us that there is NO  ferry heading to Jangsado Island today! I am so sad!ㅠㅠ

My boyfriend told me there is another ferry terminal, but we have to run! Thank God we managed to catch the bus and heading to another ferry terminal! When we arrived there we running to the terminal, he's bought tickets and write our name as fast as he can! Even my name he wrote it in hangul!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ferry moved at 13:00 and we were the last passengers! I already get used with it! ㅋㅋㅋ

When we get in, many people look at us! Center of attraction?? I'm not sure is it because we were the last passengers or because I'm different?? ㅋㅋㅋ However we don't mind them and sit ㅋㅋ. The journey took about 25 minutes. My boyfriend were starving and asking if I have something to eat! ㅋㅋ I always carried snack inside my bag, so I gave him.ㅋㅋㅋ Even though he's not a fan of sweet snack but he had no choice! ㅋㅋㅋ

We arrived the island around 13:30 p.m. I told him that we just need to go to certain places within the island not because we were running out of time, but because I pity him, he's starving!ㅠㅠ He told me its ok, we can go around. Looking at his face I felt guilty, we discuss and decided just to go to certain places and having our lunch.ㅋㅋ. You can see which area we went to from our map guide.^^ (Maybe too small ㅠㅠ)

Even though its Monday, there are many people! Since the popularity of drama were huge, people kept coming to this island! Last time "Winter Sonata"  have made Nami Island popular throughout the world and I guess Jangsado Island would be next! ^^ I wish to come here on March so I can see Camillia a lot as it fully bloom.ㅠㅠ Since I come on May its not many but I still get a chance to see some of it. ^^

After going around and taken pictures we went for our lunch. We had kimbab, meonggae bibimbap,songgye miyeokguk. Kimbab in Tongyeong were different from any other place. Tongyeong kimbab were plain rice and wrap with kim or known as chungmu kimbab. My boyfriend told me that the meal were badㅋㅋㅋ. However since we were starving, we just finish it!ㅋㅋㅋ Around 15:30 we get on ferry and back to the mainland.

I decided to cook for him at the guesthouse. First I need to look for the ingredient, frying pan and some cutlery. He keep asking me why I need cutlery and frying pan! Well its hard to explain to him until at one point we fight and I'm almost give up even though I already get the cutlery!ㅋㅋ At last we found the ingredient! ㅋㅋㅋ Thanks to my boyfriend for been patient with me!ㅋㅋㅋ

Before we went to guesthouse we stopped by at Coffee House! I can't miss my coffee!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm enjoying my coffee and my boyfriend grab the guitar and sing for me! Owh what a sweet guy!^^* I record some videos of him singing but sorry I can't share it here.ㅋㅋㅋ I get worry if I share my boyfriend to entire world!ㅋㅋㅋ

After having a great time at coffee house, its time to cook for him! We went to the guesthouse and I start cooking for him. ㅋㅋㅋ Just a simple dish! Prawn curry. ^^ Well I ate this meal so many times but this is my first time ever cook it in my life!I guess he's a lucky guy!ㅋㅋ One of his guesthouse friend having dinner with us and said its delicious!ㅋㅋㅋ I'm not sure about it but I thanks for a compliment.ㅋㅋㅋ

Resting for a while, then we went out with the guesthouse friend for a tour around Tongyeong by car. He bring us to some nice area in Tongyeong. Seeing whole of Tongyeong (harbor city) from top of hill makes me thinking of our memory at Gimhae Observatory. Very nice! ^^ We finish our day with late dinnerㅋㅋㅋ. I had kalguksu (갈국수) and he had jjol myeon (쫄면). Nyum! ^^

(Another place we went is I, and 18)















p/s:  Time running out! Day 8 soon?!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment