Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Trip 2014 with LOVE: Day 9

It's the last day I'm in Korea! ㅠㅠ I felt so sad!ㅠㅠ I don't know when I will come back!ㅠㅠ There are so many lovely memories here since 2012-2014 trip. I had so many good friends here! However there are bad memories too.. A lovely country, lovely people! I'm glad I managed to visit Korea for three times!^^ I went to many different province, even though I didn't finish whole South Korea.ㅠㅠ

From my printed flight ticket it says I will depart at 9:30 a.m. but it didn't says Korean time or Malaysian time. We get out from guesthouse around 6:30 a.m. Quite early? Well it late actually as it peak hours for people rushing to office! We took subway and change it once. When we inside subway I check again the ticket and it says boarding time is 8:30 a.m.!! I was like @_@!!!!!

At that time I felt so worry! What if I missed my plane?? I know if I told my boyfriend, he's going to mad at me but I have no choice!ㅠㅠ I told him. He was!!!! His small eyes somehow become big!ㅋㅋ He asking me why I didn't check it carefully! It was his first time to call me 바보! (Stupid) ㅋㅋ We don't know what to do! I just pray that the flight delayed.ㅋㅋ

He asked me if I know Air Asia contact number. As I'm quite panic I even can't remember it! He search using his phone and make a call. However no one answered! He ask me to call again but I refused because I'm not sure if he make international call or just domestic call! If international/global call it will costing him a lot!!ㅠㅠ

When we reached at the airport subway station, we run to the departure hall! Thank God, it says the flight boarding at 9:30 a.m.! I was the last person to check in my luggage!ㅋㅋㅋ Then without a proper goodbye I went to the boarding area!ㅠㅠ I wish I could rewind the time! Who knows it might be our last goodbye??!!ㅠㅠ




p/s: My trip finish! ㅠㅠ

No comments:

Post a Comment