Monday, June 9, 2014

Trip 2014 with LOVE:Day 6

Today I'm finally able to see my two other room mate. They were Korean from Daegu. ^^ Ahh I went to this province on last year.^^ We talk a lot even though they were not fluent in English but I guess courage is more important. ^^ I talk to Korean everyday so I have no problem to understand "Konglish". ㅋㅋㅋ

My Canadian room mate went out early, we don't know where she's been to. As I'm talking to my Korean room mate I got katalk from my boyfriend asking as if I'm ready to go out. I was little bit panic as at that time I'm not shower yet!ㅋㅋㅋ so I exchange kakao ID with my Korean room mate so that we can talk later. ^^ 

I'm getting ready in hurry!Canadian room mate is back! Luckily she understand, so she let me shower first. ㅋㅋ I'm waiting and keep waiting for him.. At last my Canadian room mate finish getting ready and before she went out we take selca together. ^^ ㅋㅋ I still waiting for him but I have no idea where he was since he didn't replied my last katalk.ㅠㅠ It was very windy outside! Felt little bit starving but I don't know where can I have my lunch in this area and if my boyfriend had his lunch yet. 

The owner of the guesthouse and staff having their lunch. From their faces I know that they wanna call me to join in but since they know I'm Muslim, they might worry if I can't eat it. Since it was windy and starving, I decided to grab cookies at convenient store,so I asked the staff where is the nearest convenient store that I can go. He gave me the direction, seems simple but I can't find it!ㅠㅠ I was walking back and forth looking for convenient store, but all I can see is hardware shops. ㅠㅠ 

At last I decided to walk back to my guesthouse. One ajushi asking me where I'm heading to and looking for what. He asked me in Korean, I understand but I don't know how to answer him in correct and manners sentence ㅋㅋㅋ, so I just said coffee. ㅋㅋㅋ He gave me the direction in Korean. Luckily I understand it since for direction I already familiar with those words ㅋㅋㅋ. Thank God he chased the dog away for me! I didn't see it at first! Small and friendly dog but I'm afraid of it, cannot touch it.ㅋㅋㅋ

Heading off to grab my coffee, ahh its near to the guesthouse!! My first time having coffee alone in Korea! Owh I'm good at ordering it!ㅋㅋ Most of them just look at me, must be curious about where I come from!ㅋㅋㅋ After grab my coffee I went back to the guesthouse because I can't get wifi all the time unless at certain spot. I'm worry if my boyfriend reach at guesthouse!ㅋㅋㅋ 

When I reached there, still no sign of him.ㅠㅠ I enjoyed my coffee at guesthouse and about 10 minutes later I got katalk from my boyfriend saying he will reach in another 30 minutes. Finally he show up at guesthouse with his friend. Quite surprise because he didn't tell me earlier.ㅋㅋ However I already get used to meet new people so its not a big deal for me. ^^ ㅋㅋ

He introduce me to his friend and we heading out to Itaewon for our lunch. ^^ They told me they wanna have Indian food.  I ate at Itaewon few times but I have one particular restaurant that I like. I told them that we going to that restaurant. I guide them to Itaewon.ㅋㅋㅋ. Finally we reach at the restaurant. They had Indian food, a nan (bread) and fried rice, while I had Korean food (bulgogi) ㅋㅋㅋ We enjoy our lunch! Nyum Nyum! ㅋㅋㅋ

After finish, we take subway and heading to Nambu bus terminal to take bus to Tongyeong. We separate with his friend to our destination. It was a nice meeting. ^^ We were rushing when we reach at the bus station! Thank God Korean transportation system is efficient! We buy our ticket at machine and run towards the bus!ㅋㅋ Owh we made it!! Last passengers??!! ㅋㅋㅋ Well I learnt a lot from him regarding spontaneous trip! ㅋㅋㅋ

Four hours inside the bus finally we reach Tongyeong. Its already mid night and guess what we need to look out for lodging!ㅋㅋㅋ We walk from one area to another. At last we managed to find it! Pheww!!!! Hectic day but it was fun! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ








p/s: What about day 7?? ㅋㅋㅋ



No comments:

Post a Comment