Monday, June 16, 2014

Trip 2014 with LOVE: Day 8

Time flies so fast, it's already 8 days I'm in Korea! Today is my last day to enjoy in Korea as tomorrow I will departure home ㅠㅠ and I have no idea when I will come again to Korea. We plan to move to Seoul early so that we can go around and we have to meet my friend to take my luggageㅋㅋㅋ However as human being we just can plan but we can't confirm it and predict what will happen. Early in the morning when I wake up I get sick.ㅠㅠ I can't tell the detail about my sickness when I was there but it was really painful! I never had this sickness entire of my life!ㅠㅠ

Every time when it attack me, I'm just crying, I don't know what to do!ㅠㅠ Feel like dying!ㅠㅠ My boyfriend was worried but he felt helpless. He browse on the internet to see what can relieved me.For the first time I realized whenever went for travel always make sure to take travel insurance! If something happen at least you can go to hospital! I didn't have travel insurance so we were worried!  After we getting ready, we went to the pharmacy. I know he felt shy, but still he help me to ask to the pharmacist. I'm so grateful for his presence, without him I don't know what will happen to me!

We finally got the medicine, and he stood in front of me waiting for me to swallow my medicine! ㅋㅋ 3 pieces at once!! I never had so many pills at once!ㅋㅋㅋ However I have no choice as he's in front of me ㅋㅋ so I did! Then we move to Seoul by bus. Before we took our bus we stop by at convenient store to grab some snack! He bought me pepero! Wee ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ While we on the bus, most of the time we just sleep as too tired! When we reach at Rest and relax area, we get down from the bus and bought walnut cake. I always saw walnut cake in some of their TV program so I decided to try it. It was nice!^^

After almost 5 hours, we reached Seoul. We took subway and decided to stay at the same guesthouse, somewhere near to Euljiro-sa ga. We rest for a while then we went out to Insa-dong to buy some souvenir there. I went to the shop but the owner not recognized me anymore!ㅠㅠ However its good too because she won't ask much.ㅋㅋ She just ask my boyfriend, am I his girlfriend?ㅋㅋㅋ Then we stop by at the bag shop, as I realized I just bought for my family members and friends but I forgot to buy for myself!! I bought 2 bags for myself!ㅋㅋㅋ

Then we took subway and went to National Assembly. My friend working here. It's quite windy!  We went to a restaurant near to her works place. We went for dinner. Ahh really starving todayㅠㅠShe treat us for dinner! Thank you so much!^^ When we about to go out, it was raining, so we stop by Starbucks and have our tea. I wish to had coffee for the last time but I was sick! My coffee trip end!ㅠㅠ We chat while having our tea and snap some pictures but I forgot to snap pictures with her!!ㅠㅠ It's quite late and we decided to go home as I still need to pack my luggage!ㅠㅠ I can't believe its my last night here! Wonder when I'll come back!ㅠㅠ






p/s: Stay tune for final day of my trip! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment