Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Korea Journal Trip: Day 12

It's my last day for my 2013 Korea trip!! I feel bad but since it last day to enjoy, I wanna enjoy it to the maximum! I met my friend at Sadang Station (middle station) and heading to Suwon. ^^  Well, for entire journey I keep thinking what if I bum into someone??!!! I kept praying that I will not met that person. ㅋㅋ

What do we do in Suwon?? Visiting someone?? Hahah! No, No! We went to Suwon for checking a place named Hwaseong Fortress. Suwon Hwaseong Fortress is a Historic Sites No.3 been build by King Jeongjo. We reach there around 12:00p.m at Suwon Station, then we had our lunch first.

Since we had no idea where is seafood or vegetarian restaurant we choose to grab shrimp burger at Lotteria. (I read at other blog saying Muslim only can eat this at Lotteria). This is my first time ever having fast food at Korea!ㅋㅋㅋ I have no idea that there is NO chilly sauce at their fast food restaurant instead of ketchup! Argggh, if I knew I will bring tans of chilly sauce from home (From KFC and MC Donald) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

After quick lunch, we took a bus to Hwaseong Fortress. It didn't take a lot of time, I think around 15 minutes?? We reach at Paldalmun Gate. One of the main gate for Hwaseong Fortress. We paid for our ticket and hiking NamChi staircase. Owh two days on row hiking staircase!! @_@!! Really tiring! ㅠㅠ

We take some photos there and continue walking until Seongsin Temple. After a while we saw Hwaseong Trolley Platform. My friend asking me if I wanna ride on it, but I says it's ok, let's just walk. Then we go down using a small alley to Hwaseong Haenggung. Once we reach, there is marching there. It's in front of us! I didn't record it though!!ㅠㅠ I just snap some pictures. ㅋㅋㅋ He bought tickets and we go in Hwaseong Haenggung until the end of it.

Several area within Hwaseong Haenggung are famous for Korean drama shooting location such as Rooftop Prince, The Moon that Embrace The Sun, Tree with deep roots, Warrior Baek Dong Soo and The King and The Clown. I even took some picture with the actors' signboard?? LOL! Besides that, I also enjoyed folk play which is Tuho. I just manage to put it in once!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Then when we go out, there is a performance near to Sinpungnu. I try to record it but its quite hard..ㅠㅠ Then someone give me a space to record it. Lucky me! ㅋㅋㅋ Then we heading to Hwaseong Square where there are flowers exhibition. We snap some photos there and rushing to catch the bus. We decided to go to Myeongdong as I wanna look some cosmetic product for myself! ㅋㅋㅋ

We ride subway from Suwon (LINE 1) and transfer at Geumjeong to LINE 4 for heading to Myeongdong. It's almost dark when we reach at Myeongdong. We start to look for my stuff. We go in from one shop to another one. ㅋㅋㅋ Just name it, Nature Republic, Innisfree, The Face Shop, SkinFood, Tony Moly, Etude House and etc. ㅋㅋㅋ At the end I bought face mask sheet from The Face Shop, CC Cream and Mineral Powder at Innisfree, Blusher from The Face Shop and a bottle of mist spray at Etude House! Too many?? Hahah, well its not enough I think! LOL

One thing I like when shopping cosmetic products at Korea especially around Myeongdong is even if we didn't buy any, once we enter the shop they will give you bunch of free sample/stuff!!^^ ㅋㅋㅋ. Then I start to feel starving!ㅋㅋㅋ We go around, trying to look for vegetarian restaurant but we couldn't find it!! At last I found Arab restaurant!! Hahha instead of my friend introduce me to Korean food, I'm introducing him to Middle East food!ㅋㅋㅋ We had our dinner there! Very yummy!!

My first fast food in Korea with ketchup ㅠㅠ

Our ticket and pamphlet 

NamChi Stairs

Performance 

Owh I should act scared here instead of smiling! ㅋㅋ

Yay!! I made it!! ^^

Myeongdong

For myself ^^

Free gift I got! ^^

Our dinner! Yumm! ^^

p/s: For Green Tea Emulsion (Nature Republic), I bought it a day before (Day 11)

              http://eng.theskinfood.com/






















No comments:

Post a Comment