Friday, December 20, 2013

My Korea Trip Journal :Day 11

It's raining!!!! I woke up early as its too cold! Winter seasons is coming plus raining?? Very cold!! My friend katalk me, telling that he can't make it early as he suddenly had to go to the office! Normally he didn't work on Saturday but somehow his boss asked them to show up at office!ㅠㅠ

He says we will meet at afternoon, around 1:00 p.m. Since its raining, it is very cold so I just lay on my bed for a while. No need to rushing ㅋㅋㅋ At 11:30 a.m I get ready but the rain still pouring down. My guesthouse staff told me that the raining will stop at 3:00 p.m. Owhh that's quite late!!

I told him that I need to get off at 1:00 p.m, so he offered me an umbrella. Around 12:30 p.m I get off  and its raining heavily!! So cold!!!!ㅠㅠ I wait for him at Hapjeong subway station. People kept staring at me! I'm wondering "am I wearing my pants or shirt wrongly?? Then I just realized, "ahhh they just curious about me!" ㅋㅋㅋ

After a while I saw someone waved and coming toward me. Hahha! He looks so different compare to the picture and in real life! ㅋㅋ We both had our lunch before we met since we had many plan for today.^^ Then we ride on subway from Hapjeong (LINE 2) till World cup station (LINE 6). Are we going to watch football?? Hahha! No, No! we going to Haneul Park or well known as Sky Park by local.

It's up on hill!! So we gonna hiking! We can choose if we wanna ride by tram or hiking through stairs. Thank God, no more raining!At first we thought wanna take a tram, however my friend asking someone "ajushhi how long did you take to reach on top?" That ajushhi telling us its only take him 15 minutes to reach on top! He's very old compare to us! He told us just to hike on stairs! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. A bit embarrassing moment for both of us!ㅋㅋ

So we were hiking the stairs until we reach on the top. The view is very lovely!! From the top of Haneul Park we can see one of the bridge (Han gang), then at the other sight we can see the artificial lake and spectacular foliage! We also seeing Eulalia flower! ^^

After enjoying for a while, we decided to go to the other place. At first we thought of going to Ddoksum Island however since its quite late. We change our plan. We heading to Yeouido Park instead. We rent bicycles and cycling around the park! It was cold and it's been so long I haven't ride bicycle! 7 years??? ㅋㅋㅋ At first quite nervous! ㅋㅋㅋ However I envy seeing others enjoying riding, I try my best to start riding! It's not bad!! I still have the skills!! Even riding bicycle with free hands. ㅋㅋ

We rent bicycles for 1 hour however it getting dark and very cold! We just ride along for half an hour.ㅋㅋ! Then before we having our dinner, we stop over at cafe and grab some coffee. ^^ I don't know what should I grab so my friend suggest me. ^^ He choose "caramel machinto", bit sweet but its nice!! ^^ After we finish our coffee, we heading to Hongdae

Since it is weekend, Hongdae is more lively!! We kept looking for a seafood restaurant! After about 20 minutes finally we found it!! It's full but when we reach there a group of customers just leave!ㅋㅋㅋ Yay!! we get a seat! When they brought the set, I was @_@!!! Wow!! This is for two person?? My friend just laughing!LOL. I wonder how can we finish it!ㅋㅋㅋ. My friend also ordered dofu stew!!

Since I'm not used to it, my friend grill for me! ㅋㅋㅋ However he also taught me a little bit on how to grill seafood and ensure it was well cooked. ^^ Thanks "친구"(friend) I learn how to grill from you! The seafood is well cooked and good but it can't challenge with Busan seafood!! ㅋㅋㅋ. Owh how I miss that place!! ㅠㅠ I was so full and can't finish my dofu stew! Sorry friend, I can't finish it! ㅠㅠ

Then we go around Hongdae. I haven't buy gift for my mothers and little brother so I ask my friend to suggest me. ^^ We go around Hongdae and found those gift. ^^  My friend also bought me a gift. A very cute mask! ^^ It's getting cold and my friend is not feeling well.ㅠㅠ. Before we leave, I bought him a tea and myself a coffee! Hahah! I don't know how many cup of coffee I had in Korea!! 


Staircase to heaven??

Too tired! Resting for a while! ㅋㅋ

View from Haneul Park

Eulalia flowers

Our bicycles ^^

Caramel Machinto

My friend :)


For two person??

Yummy!! ^^

Gift from my friend ^^

Tea & Coffee

p/s: It was very nice to cycle around the park even though its was so cold and we didn't wear our jacket!! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋ








No comments:

Post a Comment