Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Korea Trip Journal: Day 8

After hearing his confession, I try to sleep but then I'm struggling to close my eyes!!ㅋㅋㅋ I can't believe it! I kept thinking what he's saw in me??? Why he likes me?? Did he's serious or just trying to play prank on me?? I felt sorry for whoever sleep inside the same room as I kept moving left and right side!ㅋㅋㅋ They might felt interrupted! Sorry ladies!!

No matter hard I try to sleep I can't! My mind was @_@!!*# He's younger than me! Even same age with my younger brother?? Should I accept him or shouldn't I? However he's a good and reliable man. I kept watching my phone to check what time is it.. He told me that he ll leave early in the morning and refused to wake me up! It's already 6:00 a.m but there still no sound of anyone wake up from the next room! I think he's really exhausted and sleep like a baby?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Then I decided to go out from the room. I washed and brush my teeth, then I stay at living room. Nothing to do, so I just read some magazine even it was written in Korean!ㅋㅋ Something scared me! It's going to be Halloween soon so I'm kind of having a heart attack! Thought what was it, but its guesthouse cat!! ㅋㅋㅋ (Owhh I forgot to snap it pictures!) Then I kept playing with the cat. ^^ (I'm a cat person) Then someone came out from his room, but it's not him.. ㅠㅠ

I kept glance at my phone! I don't think he left because I didn't heard any sound of leaving before. After a while I saw he just woke up! ㅋㅋㅋ However he didn't saw me, lol! He straightly going to have shower. Then after he finish and ready to get out, he saw me at the living room. ㅋㅋㅋ He stopped by and asking what am I doing there. I told him I was waiting for him and wanna see sunrise with him.ㅋㅋ His reaction was "I think you didn't sleep last night??" I wanna lie to him but I'm not good at it. ㅋㅋㅋ

He asking me did I had my breakfast? I said no, then he told me to wait and left for a while. He left all his stuff with me and just bringing his phone. About 5-10 minutes later, he's back and told me that he just make a phone call. From his face, seems like he's confusing?? I asked him why, then he told me about who he call to and he's also shocked with their reaction!! (sorry I can't reveal who is it, to protect him). ^^* Then we had breakfast. (He didn't eat anything he just prepared simple breakfast for me) ㅋㅋㅋ.

He told me he need to go somewhere and he will come back later. I wanna go with him but he told me to get some sleep! I have no choice though..so I went to sleep. Since I didn't sleep last night, I have a deep sleep! 5 hours sleep?? ^^~~~~ When I woke up it was already afternoon! I wonder why he didn't wake me up?? Did he just left?? I katalk him asking where he is..

He told me that he's at living room. I'm little bit mad at him actually because I don't like people waiting for me! ㅋㅋㅋ so I'm rushing having shower and get ready to go out. Today we going to meet one of my friend. She live at Gimhae. I contact my friend and decide where to meet and at what time. Then while we ride subway he call my friend to ask which station we should get off.

My friend quite shocked! I told her I'm going to meet her with a friend but I didn't says guy or girl! ㅋㅋㅋ They talking in Korean but I have no idea what they talking about.. ㅠㅠ The only thing I understand is when he mentioned my name! ㅋㅋㅋ. While we riding subway we saw sunset! It was so nice! ^^ Then I ask him what they talking about earlier? He told me that my friend kept asking who he is..ㅋㅋㅋ and how we met. ㅋㅋ I ask him what was his answer to my friend. He told me he knew me, only that, no specific relationship. ㅋㅋ

Then he ask me what will I tell my friend later, about him. Since I haven't give him the answer yet so he's bit curious. Actually I wanna told him this morning, but after he make that phone call I felt very touch! I realized that he's a good guy! I'm such a "바보"(stupid) if I let him go! ㅋㅋ However I have no chance to tell him since I'm too shy??!! ㅋㅋㅋ so when he kept asking me inside subway, I think this is the right time to give him the answer. ;)

What would it be?? Curious?? ㅋㅋㅋ I told him, "well if my friend asking about it,us I will tell my friend that you are my special! My boyfriend ^^~~~ At that time I can see that his face was blushing! ㅋㅋㅋ so do I, I guess so! ^^~~~ I feel relief after I told him. ^^ Then we met my friend, she's very friendly to us. She kept asking about how we met and our relation. ㅋㅋㅋ I told her he's my boyfriend, and I wish to hide after that! shy! ^^~~~

We having our dinner, seafood soup! The taste was really good!!!My friend envy us hahha! Well we didn't show our affection much but my friend told me that "we looks really good together!"^^~ Sometimes they talking in Korean, and I have no idea about it! ㅠㅠ After having our dinner, we went somewhere to grab our coffee! ^^ My boyfriend is not a fan of coffee though, ㅋㅋㅋ so he just had ice chocolate. My friend having tea latte and me of course caffeine addicted! ㅋㅋㅋ

After we had our desert/coffee, my friend bring us to Gimhae observation center (I snapped pictures but it didn't turn out good ㅠㅠ). We hiking at night! ㅋㅋㅋ What a very spectacular Gimhae view we had!^^ Then my friend bring us to Gimhae international traditional market. We saw a lots of interesting product even from my country!! We also having our first bong eo bbang! Then my friend drop by at the supermarket and bought me instant coffee since I love to drink coffee so much!! She bought us ice cream too! Yummy! Then she drop off us at the subway station. We really enjoy being together and heading to our guesthouse. :) Something will happen on the next day! Keep eye on my blog! ^^**

Seeing sunrise together ^^

Gamcheon Village

Simple breakfast by him ^^*

Our dinner! Delicious!!!

My friend ^^

Our desert! Yummy!!!

Gimhae Traditional Market

Row of international shop

p/s: I know its hard to keep and maintain long distance relationship, this is not my first time having long distance relationship with Korean though ㅋㅋㅋ. No matter how long distance we were, most important is our heart belong to each other. ^^~~~ 사랑해 <3 <3






No comments:

Post a Comment