Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Korea Trip Journal: Day 13

After having almost 2 weeks Korean life, I felt so sad!!Owh this guesthouse feels like my home here!! I even have my hometown at Korea!! Gwangju is my hometown?? ㅠㅠ I wish I can stay longer here!!! However I can't!!ㅠㅠ I don't wanna go home!!ㅠㅠ

Last night I met one of my friend for a last time, since I have so many things to bring back to Malaysia, I asked him to post for me.. We had a nice coffee across my home. Even those two dogs knew me! ㅋㅋㅋ They didn't bark whenever I'm passing by. ㅋㅋ

I woke up early and checking my bag again! I don't know how many times I'm checking my bag. LOL, My flight is at 16:25 though. Before leave, I had my last lunch at guesthouse. My guesthouse staff help me to re-heat my rice and again I ate with my local side dishes. I let them tasted it and left my local side dishes with them. ^^

Since I stay there for a long time, guesthouse staffs were closed to me. ^^ They even felt sad as I'm leaving!
ㅠㅠ I check out at 12:00p.m and took my airport bus near to Hapjeong Station. After about one hour, I reach Incheon Airport.

I still got much time left, so I just go around airport and duty free shop. While strolling around then I realized that I haven't buy any 뻬뻬로 (pepero)  to bring back!! Not even sweet or candy! So I rushing to the duty free shop and bought 3 boxes of pepero, a pack of chocolate and rice cake??  

Then I check in my luggage. Really felt don't wanna go!! Then I pack some snack at Dunkin Donat and rushing to my flight gate! I stop by to get my last coffee! I just found Cafe Bene and can't think of any flavor! ㅋㅋ I look at my phone for the pictures and order that!ㅋㅋㅋ

When I reach at gate, there are about 10 minutes left?? So I just sat there and enjoy my coffee. ^^ It's time to boarding ㅠㅠ. Inside the plane someone asking me a favor for switching my seat. He ask me politely and trying his best to speak in English. ^^  I swap my seat with him. Next to me is a girl, and next to her is a guy. Both were Korean. ^^  In fact around my area, all were Korean?? LOL

At first we didn't talk much since I guess everybody is tired?? so three of us just slept.  After our meal, I start to talk with a girl next to me.^^ We share our thought and she asking about my experience while in Korea. At the end both of us watching English drama on her lap top!ㅋㅋㅋ. Personally from my experience Korean were hardly open up to strangers but once they did, you will feel very good!! ^^ They are very warm! That's one of the reasons why I love to go to South Korea!

my last lunch ㅠㅠ

Guesthouse staff ^^, Owh one guy is missing ㅠㅠ He only come during weekend.

Airport Bus Station

My snack

Last cup of coffee ㅠㅠ

My ticket ㅠㅠ

p/s: Even though Malaysia and South Korea is quite far, I do keep in touch with all my Korean friends and family.^^ Of course there is one main reason I should be back! My bf?? ^^~~~,My Korean family and friends are also the reasons! ^^ Wish to be there soon!! Love all of You!! ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment