Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Addicted: Rotiboy Seoul

Travelling to Korea and craving for home made cook?? Or any Malaysian, that currently reside in Korea; suddenly feel wanna eat our beloved country signature?? O_o Well there are few Malaysian Restaurants in Korea but today I'm not going to write about those.ㅋㅋㅋ I will just write about our light meal signature that available there!^^ Guess what!! They have about 32 branches in Korea itself!!!ㅋㅋ Even more than we had at Malaysia??! Wow I'm speechless! 대박!^^

I guess most Malaysians knows about Rotiboy isn't it?? A famous bun that available at Suria Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC)!! Kuala Lumpur and Seoul is 4502 KM distance then how come Rotiboy can be found at Seoul?? ㅋㅋ Delivered via plane?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess by the time it reach Seoul, its going to be rotten! ㅋㅋㅋ

At Malaysia, Rotiboy available at Suria KLCC and in few other places, the owner then decide to expend their business in some other countries as well. Rotiboy open it very first oversea branch at Singapore on 2004. Following by Surabaya on 2004. Then they open another branch at Jakarta and Bangkok on 2005. On 2007 they open their branch at Seoul following at Taiwan on 2008. They also expend their business to some other countries recently. For more information about Rotiboy, read here

Before I went to Korea, I have NO clue at all about their branch in Seoul in fact I saw it accidentally with my friend while we were at Yongsan Station!ㅋㅋㅋ You can read about it here. Rotiboy cafe located at I-Park Mall, 7th Floor, Yongsan Station. We heard that the outlet at Yongsan Station might be closed but we were not sure about it ㅠㅠ, however there is another branch at Seoul which is near to Seongshin woman university.  For more information about their cafe chain in Seoul, visit Rotiboy Korea. The more shocking fact is it also been highlighted in certain Korean dramas!! How come I didn't know about these??!! ㅠㅠ I felt as if I been left behind! ㅋㅋ Anyway if I ever visit Korea again, I would definitely bring my Korean friends to Rotiboy! ^^








p/s: The website was written in Korean though ㅋㅋ, For Malaysian that currently at Korea you can reach Rotiboy cafe via subway, the final station for it is YONGSAN STATION,the building is attach with the station If it s no more available there you can try to go Seongshin women university station via LINE 4.. ^^ They are some other branches too at Seoul but I'm not sure which part of Seoul. ㅠㅠ I hope you enjoy rotiboy! They also sell Korean famous dessert bingsu.

Sources: http://malaysia.rotiboy.com/index.php?p=home
               http://www.rotiboy.kr/
               My Friend

Photo Credit: culturevulturesinkorea.blogspot.com
                       darkkurosaki.blogspot.com
                       heart-murmur.blogspot.com
                       My friend

No comments:

Post a Comment